The most valuable asset any organization has is human capital. We’re only able to do such good work in the community because of how good our people are. In other words, the quality of our services is directly linked to the quality of our people. We take that to heart! At GCB, we strive to maintain a positive work environment, and to inspire personal achievement consistent with our organizational objectives.
We’re thrilled that GCB has been named a Top Workplace in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky for the seventh straight year! We earned this designation as a result of anonymous survey responses from GCB employees.
The statements that GCB ranked highest on were:
- I have the flexibility I need to balance my work and personal life.
- At this organization, we do things efficiently and well.
- I believe this organization is going in the right direction.
- My manager frequently praises good work.
- I get the formal training I want for my career.
- This organization operates by strong values and ethics.
GCB offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package to enhance the quality of life for our staff and their families. Most benefits are effective the first day of the month following 60 days of employment and have a minimum-average-hours worked requirement. The plans and programs we offer are:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long and short term disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Benefit Program
- Tuition Assistance
GCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer which affords employment to qualified persons without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, or handicap.